On this episode of The Overdrive Files (recorded Sunday January 14th 2018) Rex Overdrive discusses the following topics.
Could a new Star Wars trilogy based on characters outside the Skywalker franchise be as successful as the original trilogies have been throughout the years?
★Super Spikeghetti Bros.
I’m not up to date on the Ben Affleck Batman drama of will he won’t he return as Batman, but who would be your pick to take over that role? Also which Batman is your favorite? (Mine’s Christian Bale for growling reasons)
I’d like to see your take on your top 5 film composers and some examples of their work from various films.
Subscribe To The Channel
More Videos: https://www.youtube.com/RexOverdrive
▼ MY SHIRTS/MERCH ▼ https://www.teepublic.com/user/rexoverdrive
On this episode of The Overdrive Files (recorded Friday December 22, 2017) Rex Overdrive discusses the following topics.
The first trailer for ‘Sicario 2: Soldado’
After watching The Last Jedi and reading reviews I saw a lot of people were disappointed because their theories or the theories they followed didn’t come to fruition. What are your thoughts on people being upset by random fan theories not coming true in the movies? We could say the same for GoT theories as well. People need to relax and enjoy the film in my opinion.
Super SpikeGhetti Bros.
Who’s your favorite pro wrestler of all time? Who is the best?
1) Who should replace Thanos after Infinity War?
2) How could the MCU fix the their underdeveloped-villain issue? Should they start making villain centered movies like DCEU’s Suicide Squad?
3) In Marvel’s Netflix TV universe, would you like to see those heroes teaming up more often, like having Iron Fist and Luke Cage together in one season?
On this episode of The Overdrive Files (recorded Sunday December 17, 2017) Rex Overdrive discusses the following topics.
The Disney & 20th Century Fox merger.
What are you’re thoughts on Rian Johnson creating a new Star Wars trilogy TV series?
1) X-MEN being part of the MCU. Should they be included in Avengers 4? Should Disney-Marvel reboot the X-MEN movies?
2) What should WB do with the DCEU moving forward?
3) Is there any movie franchise outside comics you think is truly worth investing that much emotion, time and money?
Jun Sheng Tan
Do you think the current trend of studios pumping most of their money into nostalgia franchise could hurt the creativity of film making in the long run, especially in creating/ introducing completely new content? Would so many comic/ rehash movies in such a short time being released eventually hurt this genre due to over exposure?
Super SpikeGhetti Bros.
Here’s my topic: Can a good Fantastic Four movie exist? These characters are SUPER important to Marvel Comic lore, but on screen they come off as boring, generic and derivative. Great show Rex!